Air Filtration Systems
Furnaces & Heaters
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Maintenance & System Repair
Air Conditioning Additions
North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Technicians
TRS Air Conditioning Services & Construction, Inc. proudly employs North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Technicians. What does that mean to you, the customer? It means that the technician working in your home has completed exhaustive training and testing and has the highest level of heating, cooling and ventilation certification available in North America. They are educated to solve almost every problem you can imagine, and for you that means peace of mind knowing that a TRUE professional is solving your problems with integrity and expertise.
It doesn’t matter how old your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment is or what brand it is - “We’ve got it covered"! TRS services and repairs all makes and models. Regular maintenance is the key to the long life of your A/C, furnace, heater, package unit, etc. and we recommend that you schedule yearly maintenance checkups for both your air conditioning and heating systems before the summer and winter seasons begin. Even with regular maintenance, though, problems can still happen, so if you’ve got a cold house in winter or a hot house in summer, we’ll be there to make the repairs and get you back to feeling comfortable.
TRS is also your source for purchasing a new air conditioning heating (HVAC) system. Selecting the right air conditioning unit for your needs is important and our experienced estimators will be able to show you exactly what will work best for you and your needs. That’s because we’ve lived and worked in the Tucson climate for over 30 years, we have plenty of experience in choosing the products and systems that will ensure maximum comfort while staying within your budget.
• Service & Repair on all brands of air conditioning equipment
• Installation of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, furnaces, ductless mini-splits, ductwork, ventilation equipment, filtration, humidifiers, thermostats, air filtration, heaters, heat strips, evaporative (swamp) coolers, sheet metal, etc.
• Free Estimates.
• Energy Savings Agreement Programs for all brands of A/C equipment (best way to avoid costly break downs and repairs). See our page on Energy Savings Agreement.
• TRS Air Conditioning Services & Construction, Inc. Proudly Employs North American Technical Excellence (NATE) Technicians.
• 24-hour emergency service.
• Our technicians are not paid commission.