Air Filtration Systems
Furnaces & Heaters
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Maintenance & System Repair
Air Conditioning Additions
North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Technicians
TRS Air Conditioning Services & Construction, Inc. proudly employs North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Technicians. What does that mean to you, the customer? It means that the technician working in your home has completed exhaustive training and testing and has the highest level of heating, cooling and ventilation certification available in North America. They are educated to solve almost every problem you can imagine, and for you that means peace of mind knowing that a TRUE professional is solving your problems with integrity and expertise.
TRS has been a commercial HVAC contractor for over 30 years. We have installed chillers, boilers, cooling towers, fan coils, computer room equipment, VFD drives for air handlers, simple DDC controls, pneumatic controls, and electric controls. We have ongoing contracts and a great working relationship with the Facilities and Housing departments at the management and technician level with City of Tucson and City of South Tucson for over 12 years.
• Service & Repair on all brands of air conditioning & heating equipment (chillers, boilers, air handlers, etc.)
• Residential and light commercial (restaurants, offices, small retail spaces, commercial buildings, etc.)
• Installation of air conditioning equipment, heat pumps, furnaces, heaters, ductless mini-splits, ventilation equipment, filtration, humidifiers, ductwork, thermostats, sheet metal, etc.
• Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually Maintenance Agreements - filters, service, repair, etc.
• Design-Build Services
• Professional system sizing and duct design
• Consultation services